Blog 7 Reflection

There was a lot of effort put into my project but here are some of my likes and dislikes.
I liked how my final model came out. 
I liked how we had a lot of time to get our projects done.  
I liked that I knew most of the information about sinkhole.
I didn't like that we only had it once a week.
I didn't like how the directions were set up because sometimes I got confused. 
I think I did pretty well on this project. I sometimes missed things in my blogs. I mostly always turned in my assignments on time. I think that my outcome project was made pretty good as a model. I think there was more things that I could of done but it was pretty difficult because we did not have to much time in class to build and building at home wasn't very effective because we didn't have to many materials and we could not ask any questions until I was in class. Overall the project came out well as I had a good idea but there were also a few gaps that would of made my project stronger if I filled them but my project came out well. 

Comments